Invite your Love on Valentine’s Day for a romantic walk in the Buda castle and surprise her/him with a special wine tasting evening in the Faust wine cellar. We are glad to welcome you in our authentic Wine cellar with candlelight and a very special wine tasting – dedicated for this special day! This offer will be available only on the 13th February 2017.
We recommend you to taste:
- as welcome drink: one glass of dry Hungarian champagne/sparkling wine
- Móri Sauvignon Blanc (2012) – very nice, fresh white wine like a lady…
- “John’s Bless” Tokaji Furmint (2011) – according to the traditions it is increasing the beauty, the well being and the good marriage or the relationship
- Szekszárdi Rosé (2013) - a fresh, fruity rosé dedicated for nice, personal “only-2-of-us” evenings
- Egri Kékfrankos “Blaufrankisch” (2009) - women’s favorite “easy-to-drink” medium-bodied red wine recommended not only for ladies…
- Szekszárdi Porkoláb (2011) - men’s favorite full-bodied red wine which brings happiness both for women and men with its fruity flavours
- Tokaji Édes Kettes “Sweet Harmony” (2011) - speaks for itself
- for snacks: soda-water and fresh baked “Pogácsa” (Hungarian savory scones with cheese on the top)
- and of course we won’t forget to give you a Valentine’s Day present…
Price of the tasting list (with 9 drinks and snacks) for one person: 7900 HUF
Price of the short tasting list (with 6 drinks and snacks) for one person: 5900 HUF
Our prices are including all taxes, the service is at your discretion.
This special offer is available only on the 13th of February 2017. You can just walk-in however we may recommend you to book a table in advance.
For more information or for table reservation please feel free to contact us anytime via phone or e-mail.
We hope to welcome you shortly in our Faust Wine Cellar.